Live from the DTTW trading floor! TRADERS with 50+ years of combined trading experience trade real money for real profits, and sometimes loss. Our multi-million dollar TV studio broadcasts the first and only professional Trading Show on YouTube Live.
Join us on YouTube Live every weekday from 8:30am to 4:00pm EST to trade the NYSE, NASDAQ, CME, BOVESPA and the TORONTO STOCK EXCHANGE, TMX.
TraderTV is sponsored by Day Trade The World™. Start your day trading business with the world’s largest day trading company and get access to the trading capital and support you need for the trades you want. Learn more at https://bit.ly/3P0JJIi
SIGN UP FOR THE FREE DAILY TRADERTV WATCHLIST: https://watchlist.tradertv.live/
The Program in EST:
8:30 Premarket Movers – What is hot! What will we trade?
9:30 Market Open – Live trading till Noon.
10:00 Happening now – Summary of all markets
10:03 More Live trading
10:10 Upgrades and downgrades – Stocks up or down
10:13 Live trading again
10:20 Small Cap Recap – See how the Small Caps doing
10:23 More Live Trading
10:31 Live Trading
10:40 Sector Watch – See how different industries are doing!!
10:43 Live trading again
10:50 Money Talks – Forex rates!
10:53 More Live Trading
11:00 Discussing memes and moving stocks
11:30 Social Sentiment
11:45 Live Trading
12:00 Happening Now
12:05 Live Trading
12:30 Sector Watch
12:33 More Live Trading
13:00 Volume Leaders
13:05 Live Trading
13:30 Money Talks
13:33 More Live Trading
14:00 The Close
📝 CHAT RULES
The purpose of this chat is to create a trading community providing an environment where traders can share trade ideas, strategies and promote financial growth by helping each other progress.
1) Be positive, respectful and mindful of others.
2) Refrain from swearing, demeaning or offensive language.
3) Learn and contribute to the room, and make our chat community one you are proud to be a part of!
4) No pumping, promoting or bashing stocks. If there is relevant news, briefly summarize it. Do not say things like: “Come on AAPL” or “SPCE is a fraud”. If you give an alert, give a reason, “TSLA dropping like a rock!”
5) None of the trades you see here is a recommendation to make a trade or investment. Should one of our traders say that it is a recommendation, they are speaking amongst each other.
6) Our traders are not investment advisors. Please do not ask them to have a look at your watch list or portfolio.
7) If you just follow Rule #1, it encompasses everything! Failure to follow chat guidelines does not come with a warning.
⬇️ Follow us on our other Social Media ⬇️
Legal Notice: The views and opinions expressed on TraderTV.Live are provided for information purposes only and should NOT be taken as (a) a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell a security, (b) an endorsement or recommendation of any particular security or trading strategy, or (c) investment advice.
The trading activity shown on TraderTV.Live are, stocks, futures and Forex purchases and sales, using real money and real-time market data. Our traders may own the securities they are trading on TraderTV.Live in their personal portfolios.
BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISION, IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED YOU SEEK ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED BROKER OR INVESTMENT ADVISOR.
TRADERTV.LIVE DOES NOT PROVIDE OR GUARANTEE ANY FINANCIAL, LEGAL, TAX, OR ACCOUNTING ADVICE OR ADVICE REGARDING THE SUITABILITY, PROFITABILITY, OR POTENTIAL VALUE OF ANY PARTICULAR SECURITY, TRADING STRATEGY, OR INFORMATION SOURCE.
All content appearing on TraderTV.Live is protected by copyright law. Rebroadcasting or any other commercialized use of our program content is strictly prohibited.
#daytrading #livetrading #stocktrading